Alexandra J. Calton Biography
Alexandra Calton is a personal injury attorney at DeGaris Law. Her practice areas include catastrophic personal injury, product liability, defective medical devices, wrongful death, medical negligence, and nursing home negligence.
Prior to joining DeGaris Law, Alexandra worked as a law clerk for the County Attorney of Barbour County, Alabama and the Municipal Court for the City of Eufaula, Alabama. Alexandra previously served as the Treasurer of the Cumberland Sports Law Society and was involved in the Cumberland Public Interest and Community Service Society. Alexandra is actively involved in the Women of Alabama Trial Lawyers Association and the Alabama State Bar Young Lawyers section. Alexandra has a commitment to advocacy and focuses on helping our clients achieve the best results possible.
Alexandra earned her J.D. from Cumberland Law School at Samford University. She received her B.A. from The University of Alabama.
Licensed to practice in
• Alabama State Bar
• United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
• Pro Hac Vice, United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
• Pro Hac Vice, United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
• Alabama Association for Justice
• Alabama State Bar
• Alabama Bar Young Lawyers
• Women of Alabama Trial Lawyers Association
• American Association for Justice
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40
- Marquis Who’s Who 2022-2023
- Certificate of Recognition from Governor Riley for outstanding leadership and efforts towards a positive cultural interchange
ALEXANDRA J. CALTON
Attorney at Law
Very happy satisfied client!
"Alexandra is a very caring lawyer. I feel comfortable talking to her and I know I can contact her whenever I need to when I have a question or am concerned about something. She is very knowledgeable and makes me feel confident that I am well taken care of where my legal matters are concerned. She is the attorney that everyone would want in their corner. I know she’s in mine."
GET YOUR FREE CASE EVALUATION NOW!