Alabama Consumer Fraud Attorney
It happens all the time. You see a great product or service that sounds like a good deal, but after purchasing it you discover that the product fell short of the seller’s original claims. Alabama consumer fraud attorneys make sure that these companies and sales people are held liable for the false claims and erroneous statements made in the selling process.
Don’t fall for the sales pitch
Most products fall short of the advertised claims. When this happens it can leave one feeling like a fool and helpless. That’s why you need an Alabama consumer fraud attorney at DeGaris & Rogers to fight for your rights. Don’t let a company bully you into thinking that you have no recourse after buying a product that was falsely advertised.
Here are the main types of consumer fraud:
- Fraud: manufacturers intentionally misrepresenting their product by stating incorrect facts
- Reckless misrepresentation: a product maker knowingly states incorrect facts about their product
- Negligent misrepresentation: a company claims certain facts about a product that are not proven
Consumer interest groups have set up these basic consumer rights to protect people from being victimized by bad products:
- Right to Information: consumers have the right to get the truth about a products quality and price
- Right to Choose: consumers should have the option to choose from a wide selection of quality products
- Right to Safety: consumers must be protected from product that might harm them or their possessions
- Right to Redress: consumers have the right to address their complaint on the internet
- Right to be Heard: consumers have the right to have a voice in their complaint about a product
- Right to Consumer Education: consumers have the right to be presented all options regarding their rights as a consumer
You have rights!
Alabama’s consumer fraud laws protect consumers from companies that take advantage of uninformed costumers. DeGaris & Rogers has vast experience in Alabama’s consumer laws which allows you to get the best representation when you suffer damages due to consumer fraud.
Get a Free Consultation with an Alabama Consumer Fraud Attorney
If you have think that you have been victimized by consumer fraud you may be entitled to fair compensation. Contact our Alabama Consumer Fraud Attorneys today for a Free Consultation about your legal rights.