““I consider it a privilege to be able to help people during their time of need.”
Andrea Sapone joined DeGaris & Rogers in August of 2015. Andrea focuses her practice on pharmaceutical and medical device mass tort litigation, products liability and personal injury. Andrea plays a prominent role in Mass Tort litigation at DeGaris & Rogers, serving as co-lead of the firm’s department.
Prior to joining DeGaris & Rogers, Andrea spent over a decade representing thousands of clients across the country who were injured from the use of dangerous drugs or medical devices. Andrea’s work has involved her in some of the largest mass torts cases in the country.
Andrea was born and raised in a small town by parents that taught her the value of hard work and helping others. Andrea has taken those values and applied them to her career fighting vigorously for the rights of injured victims who have been hurt by the careless actions of others.
When Andrea is not practicing law, she enjoys spending time with her husband, Brian, and their son, Brooks. Most weekends you can find Andrea spending time with her family enjoying the outdoors at their home on beautiful Smith Lake.
- Alabama State Bar
- The Supreme Court of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Birmingham School of Law, J.D., 2005
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, S., cum laude, 2001